Saturday, October 1, 2016

I will go where He wants me to go! #provoMTC

In less than 72 hours I will leave for my 24 month LDS mission. When I received my call back in May, I was to report to the Mexico City MTC on Tuesday, October 4, 2016, scheduled to leave 6 weeks later for the Guayaquil South Mission in Ecuador. However, I just learned yesterday that myself and 49 other missionaries' Visa/Passport are hung up at the Equator Consulate in Washington DC so we get to report to the Provo, UT MTC on Wednesday, October 5, 2016. Like Nephi said when he had failed twice when trying to retrieve the plates from Laban and was commanded to go back into town to get the plates, "I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save He shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which He commandeth." I am so excited for the next 24 months of my life to unfold!

No comments:

Post a Comment