Monday, July 30, 2018

Elder Sorenson - July 30, 2018

Hi Everyone!!

Another week down and it was full of so many things. This past week went by super fast! I think it was because we had to travel a bit for conferences and a few interviews that I had to do.


A tradition in every zone conference is that the missionaries that are finishing their mission get to share their testimonies of this 2 year experience. A few Elders bore theirs and then it hit me! The missionaries that shared their testimony only have 6 weeks more than me! I honestly can’t believe I am actually finishing my two years of service.

My message to you today is about the importance of enjoying your time and living your moment. It is important to enjoy everything you do. People say that, “After the work is done, if there’s time, then that’s when you can laugh.” But that is 100% not true! You have to laugh DURING the work and enjoy every minute of it! It goes by so fast! Everything does. Missions, growth of a child, trips, school, life, etc. Enjoy it and learn to laugh while you work and it will be much more enjoyable. This is how I’ve enjoyed these past two years so much. I have learned to laugh while working and it has made the hardships so much more worth it and I have experienced so much more joy and happiness!

I love you.


I hope that during these next few months you can enjoy your days even more and that whenever things get tough, you remember to serve more and remember that Elder Sorenson is always praying for you!

Love Always,

Elder Sorenson







No comments:

Post a Comment