Monday, February 6, 2017

Elder Sorenson - February 6, 2017

Well Everyone.. Guess what?!?! I got transferred today and it was crazy!! So I don't have that much time to write.
 
My week went great and I loved it!! It poured rain every day and, at first, I tried so hard to keep all of my clothes dry but by the third day, Elder Garcia and I were jumping in the puddles and drenched from head to toe. Haha! I know, I know I am a child, but I am a child with a firm testimony that this church is true!!!
 
My last day in Guayaquil was so sad and I didn't want to say goodbye to all of my families!!!! All day we just went around to each of our really close families and I said goodbye to them!!
The new area is called Machala La Paz, it is a lot more calm than Guayaquil!!! And guess what?!?!?!?!? Two hugeeeeee announcments about this area..... My new companion is Elder Cortez.... Yes....HE IS A GRINGO!!! Well, he is Mexican, but he is from the US so it was weird talking in English!! I found myself now speaking words in Spanish first and then English but that is a great problem!!!
 
The other huge news is in my new house, there are four missionaries and guess what?!?!?! One of them that just got transferred here as well is Elder Hirschi, my best friend in the MTC!!! My heart is so happy and I am so excited for this new adventure!!!

I am sorry for making this week so short, but know that I love you guys and thank you so much for your support!!

Love Always,
Elder Sorenson
D&C 11







 


No comments:

Post a Comment