Monday, October 16, 2017

Elder Sorenson - October 16, 2017

Hi Everyone!

Today, I didnt have any time to write today because I have changes. What happened is that my old companion had emergency changes and I received two Elders and then had to teach one of the Elders the entire sector as fast as I could before I recieved changes to a different sector in the same zone! So that being said, I will have been in 3 of the sectors of the same zone and am in now in Huancavilca, Ecuador.
 
I am really going to miss my old ward but I know I can see all of them because I am still in the same stake so-to-say. Elder Tarbet and I are going to have some fun and getting super lost because we are opening this new sector, so I hope we can find some success this week!
 
This past week went well and we worked really hard trying to find as many new investigators as we could. My new companion, Elder Tarbet, works hecka hard and I love him to death! Him and I received a call from our Mission President today and so we are in charge of putting a choir together because a General Authority Seventy is coming in a few weeks!! 
 
I hope all is well with everyone and just know that you are in every prayer that I say!!
 
Love you all!
Elder Sorenson
 
Elder Sorenson and his companion have been asked to open a new sector in HaunCavilca, Ecuador.

Elder Sorenson and one of his investigators.

Some of the men in Elder Sorenson's ward he had to say goodbye to but he got invited to one of their sealings with their wife, so he will see them again!

Some of the men in Elder Sorenson's ward he had to say goodbye to but he got invited to one of their sealings with their wife, so he will see them again!



Elder Sorenson's old Zone Leader he found at the mall. He is ending his mission in two days, so Elder Sorenson was able to say goodbye to him!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment