Thursday, November 17, 2016

Answered Prayers - Elder Sorenson

Hi Everyone! 

Thank you for all of your prayers for my speedy recovery!! I truly know that prayer works. I had an appointment with the orthopedic surgeon on Monday and he said that I may have torn something in the back of my knee, but it doesn't need surgery and I will be fine in Ecuador!! It was definitely an M&M (Mission Miracle). 

So, here we go!! I am off on an Adventure! Tomorrow, 11/18/16, I report to the flight office at 3:15 am and my first flight is at 6:00 am to Phoenix, Arizona. Then I fly to Miami, Florida and shortly after I arrive in Miami, I take off to Guayaquil, Ecuador. If all goes well, I will land at 10:52 pm in Ecuador, which is 7:52 pm PST. 

I am not sure if I will be able to actually have a P-day on Monday, so I am not sure when I will be able to write again! 

A fun fact.. My Mission President doesn't speak any English, so it is going to be very interesting when I get there. I know I am going to have a rocky start with the language but I know I will have memories and experiences that will last a life time. 

I love you all and hope everything is going good. 

Hasta Semana!! 

Te Quiero Mucho,

Elder Sorenson

No comments:

Post a Comment