Monday, April 24, 2017

Elder Kyle Sorenson - Week of April 24, 2017

Hi Everyone!

This week felt like just a normal week with some really great experiences and great lessons! Right now, my companion and I have so much potential in this sector. We have found so many people that are all ready to hear the gospel message. I know in just a bit of time we will be getting ready for their baptisms!

My companion and I have been through a lot together too, we have laughed, cried, gotten frustrated with each other, but this is the best part...we have LEARNED together and I honestly believe that learning is the only way to grow. Well, I am here to tell you, I have learned and experienced more things and more miracles than I could possibly have imagined! And I only have almost 7 months in my mission!

The biggest thing I have learned so far is that the Book of Mormon is the best book in the world. It literally has every single answer we need in our life to live in an eternal state of happiness, peace, and an eternal state of love for this gospel and doctrine. I have had the opportunity to read the Book of Mormon twice now on my mission, and one of them being in a completely different language. Every time I read, I learn something brand new and inspiring. The greatest part is that I get to share with my companion and the people of Ecuador my testimony of this book every day! This book changes lives and I personally know, without a doubt in my heart, that it is true and it has personally saved my life in more ways than I can imagine.

Thank you all so much for your prayers and support for me because I know that prayer works! Prayers answer all of our questions, we just need to know how to recognize the Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23). I love this mission and have grown so much. I have grown a lot closer to my Heavenly Father and I am always going to be his "right-hand guy" and do whatever he asks of me! I love you!

Con Amor,
Elder Sorenson

3 Nephi 11 - Coming of Christ

My mom said not to pet dogs or touch things with fur, but this puppy was too cute!!! :-)

My companion posed for this picture because he found out my sister, Morgan, loves bulldogs!! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment