Monday, May 1, 2017

Elder Sorenson - May 1, 2017

Hey Everyone!!

This week has been pretty crazy and I don't have much time to write!! First things first is that my awesome companion, Elder Cortez has changed to another zone!! Do you want to know the name of my new companion?? I don't know his name because he is flying in from the MTC in Peru right now!! I am picking up my new companion tomorrow. Yeah, that's right.. I am training now...I am officially a Senior Companion/Trainer. I am the newest missionary that is training. The other trainers have been out at least a year or so. I am the first missionary in my group to be a trainer so I am a bit nervous, but I know it will be great experience and I will learn a TON!!! 

What does it mean to be a Senior Companion/Trainer? Now that I am a trainer, I will have more study time in the morning for language. Senior Companions/Trainers are called for 12 weeks - each week I will teach something new and help my companion to know how to teach and find new investigators.

I am currently in Guayaquil and got to visit my old sector for a little bit, it was so fun and cool to remember the memories I had there!!
Nothing too crazy happened this week. My companion and I worked super hard and saw the progress!! We have so many people with baptismal dates this month. I can't wait to be part of a huge part in their lives which is, knowing and living the truth!!
 
Anyways, I love you all and hope all is well!! I will talk to you next week!!
 
Love Always, 
Elder Sorenson
 




My comp and I needed to have him be prepared for his first kid when he gets back! Haha! 

This is a family that we are super close with and love dearly. my comp had to say goodbye to them and the lady with the orange shirt sobbed because she didnt want him to leave!!





This is a family that we are super close with and love dearly. My comp had to say goodbye to them.

 

1 comment:

  1. I love you Kyle!!! I really love these pics. I can tell you're working hard by the amount of wear on those shoes😉

    ReplyDelete