Saturday, December 2, 2017

Elder Sorenson - November 27, 2017

Hi Everyone!

Well, changes came this week and I am going to stay with my companion for another 6 weeks. I am super excited for it and it will be super fun because this sector is full of people to teach and baptize!

I hope everyone’s Thanksgiving was great and memorable! Mine sure was! I mean, I was at lunch with another gringo this year and we celebrated with a ton of coca-cola and some “papi-palls.” It is like fried chicken with fries, covered in ketchup! We worked the whole day and we were running to each appointment. I am grateful for all of the things that I have here and am super grateful for the support you have given me. I love the mission and I really don’t want to came back!
Also, my companion and I are both quite musically talented. We got asked to sing in a “Stake Choir.” If any of you have been to South America and have heard them sing, it isn’t too pretty. But I was really grateful to sing and help them out! All of the missionaries in Guayaquil went to the temple to do a session and it was amazing. I know that temple work is true and it helps families be forever. I have a firm testimony of this Gospel and know what I am doing is true. This is the Lord’s work and this is His church.

If any of you are wandering how my Spanish is doing, it is better to ask me how my English is because I sang in English yesterday and I literally was reading it like it was Spanish. It is amazing to me how one can learn a whole other language so fast and convert people to the Gospel using it!

I love you and Happy Thanksgiving! Be careful with Black Friday shopping!

Love Always,

Elder Sorenson


Elder Sorenson's Christmas packages arrived that his mom and sisters sent him! 

WHAT!?!??!? Elder Sorenson opened up all of his Christmas presents!!  It's true - you can't take the little boy out of man. LOL

F






No comments:

Post a Comment