Monday, January 29, 2018

Elder Sorenson - January 29, 2018

Hi Everyone!

Another week of getting lost in my own sector, but finding people to teach at the same time. The blessings were huge this week and I am so happy to see the hand of the Lord working in my own life. I did a few companion exchanges to help out the other missionaries, but they put me in my own sector and I was lost the majority of the day. The day before, they changed all the numbers of the houses and it was so confusing, but the blessing to all of this is when we went looking for a place to eat, we encountered a BBQ restaurant and we ordered something and started talking with the owner. She told us that we (missionaries) had come before but they stopped coming. So we picked out a day and time to teach them and I am super excited to see how that goes!

We have a pair of investigators name Antonio and Natalia. They are some of the greatest people I have ever met. They were contacted on the street and they are so special in my heart. They made the decision to get baptized this next Saturday and we are so excited to be with them in this beautiful journey. I know the decision they made is the right one. This is the true church and I know that for a surety because of the Book of Mormon. It is the most powerful book I have ever read.

The only problem I have here is that there is a ton of good food that is actually close to American food. My companion and I have gotten a take-out card from each of them and I hope I don’t get too overweight!! Haha! I love you and keep going strong!

This life isn’t easy, but it is impossible without putting your faith in Christ!

Love Always,
Elder Sorenson

2 Nephi 31:21

No comments:

Post a Comment