Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Elder Sorenson - February 14, 2018

Hello Everyone,

This week is going to be short because not much happened!

We didn't have a lot of success because everyone was out of town and getting ready for Carnaval. So the last four days we were in the house and it was really boring. I got to read the Book of Mormon even more and it gets better and better every time I read it!! I can't believe the power that that book has! I know with a certainty that it is true!
 
A spiritual experience I had was last night when we went in a circle and shared a miracle that we have seen or witnessed during the mission. I couldn't decide which to share because there were so many. I know that missionary work helps with everything and makes you feel a type of happiness that is impossible to describe. What is great is that every missionary has their own way of teaching or finding people, but it doesn't matter in what way you do it, the miracles always come if you are looking and praying for them!!
 
I love you all and hope that you have a wonderful week!
 
Love Always,
 
Elder Sorenson
 




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment