Monday, February 19, 2018

Elder Sorenson - February 19, 2018

Hey Everyone!!

This week was quite amazing, but crazy busy!! After being finally let out of the house for the longest time, we went to work!! We found quite a bit of people and taught some great lessons!! We also had a great conference with our Mission President and it was awesome. Then my companion had to travel to Guayaquil for his Visa and so I went to another city and it went great!! It was crazy busy and we tried our best to keep everything under control.

After all the hassle of trying to organize everything we had Jackson's Baptism!! It was so amazing and turned out well. I was so happy to see his bright smile and his desire to be baptized. The greatest miracle was that his entire non-member family came and we were able to meet them and because of their dad's example, they are getting ready for baptism as well!! I love this work so much!!
 
The sad news is that my companion had changes and I am now with a new one named Elder Oy. He is from Mexico and is an absolute fireball. He loves spicy things and he seems like an amazing missionary! I am really excited to work with him!!
 
I hope that everyone had a great week and spent a lot of time with their families because FAMILIES ARE SO SPECIAL!
 
Love Always,
 
Elder Sorenson
 

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment