Monday, April 9, 2018

Elder Sorenson - April 2, 2018

Hi Everyone! 
 
What an wonderful week it has been with an absolutely spiritual general conference. I learned so much, especially about the power of revelation and living prophets. 
 
Here, in South America, they celebrated week long holiday called, “Holy Week” so there wasn’t really anyone to teach during the week but my companion and I seemed to be able to find our investigators for a quick minute and were able to chat with them! 
 
I am so excited for what the next few months have in store for me. The calls/transfer calls were made and I am staying here in Loja, in the cold climate! I love it here and although the people may be a lot harder to teach, I have learned and grown in so many ways. Especially of who I want to be like or what I want to do as a member when I get back! 
 
I hope that everyone was able to watch at least a part of General Conference and were edified by it. I know this church is true and I sustain the true and living prophet, President Russell M. Nielsen, as a sear and revelator. 
 
I love this restored gospel and the knowledge I have that families can be together forever! 
 
I LOVE YOU! 
 
Elder Sorenson 
 
Jacob 1:19

Read it. Live it. Love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment